Wondering how to get the most out of your Microsoft 365 account or how a new subscription could make everything easy, convenient, and secure? Then this is the workshop for you!
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, work styles, functional roles, and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. This is a unique workshop for Business Decision Makers to experience a hands-on session centered around how the Microsoft 365 Suite can make work life easier and more productive.
Register for one of these unique, interactive events and experience firsthand how Microsoft Teams helps turn diverse groups of people into high-performing teams, and how Microsoft 365 enables workers to be as productive and efficient as possible while making sure data is always secure and accessible.
Upcoming Sessions (These workshops are currently only offered in-person):
- Thursday, Sept 16th @ 4:00pm EST
- Tuesday, Oct 26th @10:00am EST
- Friday, Dec 3rd @ 2:00pm EST
During this interactive session, you will explore:
- The different collaborative and communication tools offered with Microsoft 365, and best practices on when and how to use each
- How to communicate through chat, meetings, and calls, and how to customize your Microsoft Teams to fit your specific business needs (including how to incorporate all your other work tools into the platform)
- The security and productivity features offered when your documents are stored in OneDrive and SharePoint
- The true value of collaborating together with integrated M365 apps, including multi-person editing, tagging, metadata, version history, and more!
I guarantee that you will gain skills that will save you time and simplify your work-life.